Saturday, June 19, 2010

Needing a button?

I was contacted by Katie at impatiently praying for patience about advertising on her blog. She asked me if I had a button. Now, being fairly new to blogging, I find myself hitting "google" quite frequently to figure out a lot of the details involved in HTML. I'd really love to take a class to learn more about computer lingo one of these days. Anyhow, I ended up actually using her own blog post and blog response comments to try to figure it out myself. It actually wasn't that bad. I ended up doing two buttons, one for my ETSY shop,

button for blogger 6.19.10


and one for my blog.
Photobucket


Feel free to grab a button and share the love!

The blog I used to walk me through it was Oikology 101. Her button is below.


No comments:

Post a Comment