Friday, August 12, 2011

Cute closet dividers



When I was pregnant with my son, I searched for tutorials on making cute little closet dividers. We were "team green" however, so I waited until after he was born to complete this project. I LOVE his nursery, but figured there was enough green. :)

They are used to seperate the different sizes of clothes in his closet. Since my "little guy" was nearly 10 pounds at birth and I returned ALL of the newborn sized clothes I had purchased for him (thank goodness I only washed two pairs of jammies, everything else still had the tags!) I didn't make a NB divider!
I basically followed this tutorial.

I couldn't for the life of me find the right sized wooden O's at any of my local craft stores. I did however realize that Hobby Lobby sells them online! Major score!



I decided to go all "boy" and painted them blue.





I then traced the Os onto scrapbook paper and cut out. (I didn't do the best job of this.)

Using my cricut (which seems so "last year"... I'd love a silhouette, but can't justify it) I cut out the sizes for each O on blue vinyl.





To hang on your closet rod simply lift out the rod and slide the dividers on, then start organizing clothes!

Linking up to:

I Heart Naptime

400 pixels pink sig

No comments:

Post a Comment