Thursday, August 11, 2011

In the blink of an eye

Our little man turned TWO months old on the 7th!

Here are the pictures from his big day. I made him his two month bodysuit. (Again following the saddle cloth color scheme, for thoroughbred horse racing, mentioned in this post).




Here he is getting "over it". I just love this little pouty face... he is really such a sweet natured baby. I sometimes feel like a bad mom because I will laugh when I see his lower lip starting to push it's way out!



This pose is what my husband refers to as the "I can't take it anymore".



This picture seriously melts my heart. The way his hand is on the monkey's head... so precious! This little monkey blanket was a gift from good friends... my mom has already purchased a "backup" monkey blankie for him. I know at this point he can't really be attached to it, but I swear he sleeps so much better when it's in his lap. It's so soft and cuddly!



Linking up to:
I Heart Naptime

400 pixels pink sig

No comments:

Post a Comment