Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Understanding a Serger



Today I begin classes at a local sewing store to learn everything you could ever want to know about a serger! I'm actually heading out to purchase my first serger in a few moments, because obviously, I'll need it to bring to the class. I'm pretty sure I've decided to go with a Brother model, (I currently own two Brother machines, my regular sewing machine and my embroidery machine). The Brother 1034D has good reviews for a 4 thread serger at a very low price point. I'm also considering a Singer machine.
Perhaps down the road, I'll invest in a big daddy machine with a 5th thread option, but for now, I think either of these machines would be just fine.



**Update, I did end up going with the Singer machine, as of July I still love it. It does pretty much everything I need, and the price was just perfect!

7 comments:

  1. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might face technical errors while you register amazon primevideo.com/mytv, visit the given link and activate amazon prime video in your device and enjoy watching your favorite web series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people ask for LG TV repair as the regular LG TV service centre are unable service them. Realising there is huge demand in the market for LG TV Service centre in Thane. We offers LG TV Service centre in Thane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written post you share here valuable information you will be share with us, it’s really helpful for me I like to read this blog, thank you so much for share this awesome blog. If you are facing a problem in then, Garmin Express is available to help you throughout the day. Garmin Express number is there to solve your problem and are extremely qualified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish to say that this blog is an amazing, interesting and nice written. Thanks for sharing this blog with us and I would like to look more posts like this. Know about fubo.tv/connect enter code.

    ReplyDelete